Monday, January 14, 2013

Tell me you love me!!

First off, does anyone else have a ton of "blog drafts" but never publish them because you haven't uploaded the pictures yet?  Yes?  No?  Just me?

I used to be so good about uploading pictures.
Then my macbook died. 
And I'm too cheap to buy a new one.
$1000 for a computer when I'm not in school anymore just isn't justifiable.

Anyhow, on to more important things.

Like my boyfriend and his video games.

He's in love with Halo.  I wish I could play it with him but those controllers have a million buttons and joysticks that I find myself spinning in circles pointing at the ground.  Party foul!

So one of the "cool things" about Halo is you can talk to people on the other side.  I don't say anything because I talk to my bloggy people like they're my bffs. 
So he can have Halo bffs.

No big deal.

So he uses this little ear piece, and as he plays I randomly shout
"I LOVE YOU BOYFRIEND."

Just so he knows I love him
Because I do

I started to notice he would pause and put his hand to his ear
Then with a delayed response he'd say, "Love you too baby!"

Then it hit me.  He didn't want his Halo-bros to hear him shout his mushy-gushy-comments back!

So I went on a mission
A mission to get him to declare his love to me without turning his earphone on mute

And tonight, my friends, I won
I shouted "I love you bo-fran!" a few dozen times
And then it happened

"Love you too."

WINNING!


P.S. Don't mind my bare empty walls. 
I'm getting on that. 
Next paycheck.

4 comments

  1. hahaha goodness this was too funny! I'm seriously the worst at video games...can't even play Wii tennis...Boys and their toys. SMH

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAAHAHAHHAHA hilarious!!! AWWW, you won. I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to get the husband to say "I love you" on the phone when he's playing cards with all of his buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love that he is playing In his uni and standing lol

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!