Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bloggy Peeps

Like any type of hobby/profession, blogging involves networking.

You surround yourself with blogs you enjoy reading, and that you can relate to or learn from.

With that being said, I've had the opportunity to connect with some amazing ladies lately!
 

Miss Tabitha was my first Portland Bloggy friend!  And homegirl is crazy funny - check out her blog at My Cliffnotes.  You'll love her posts, and she lives in Portland, so she's pretty rad.

Dayna is adorable and I feel like I've known her for ever!  I can relate to her on so many levels.  Her bloggy is on the top of my list of blogs to creep on each day.  Her blog is Pearls, Curls, and All Things Southern

Kayla at Simple Bliss and I had a "moment" today.  I've been down lately, and going through some personal stuff and feel like I have no one to talk to.  I found out today that Miss Kayla is in a similar boat.  Needless to say, we vented to each other, and bonded :-)

3 comments

  1. Anonymous4:00 AM

    Dawww! Yay!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw see this is the type of thing that makes blogging so freakin awesome!! So glad we get eachother :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think there's anything better than a computer full of friends inside it :)

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!