Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

Yesterday when I woke up, the sky in Portland was clear and there was SUN!  Hello holy sun!

**Note to self:  Bring umbrella or rain jacket, regardless.

Sure enough by the afternoon, the skies were cloudy and the streets were wet.  Of course.  Portland rain is misty.  It's not like 2-inches-per-year rain in Reno (when it rains, it pours).  Either way, I'm still anxious for the sun to be permanent, so I researched Portland weather trends.

Temperature

Precipitation

Needless to say, I'm anxious for May! 



No comments

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!