Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Tuesday Thought Day

I strongly dislike commercials on the radio that have car noises.
Car Honks
Car Beeps
Check-Engine-Light-Sounding-Beeps
And so on...

IT FREAKS ME OUT.  My poor Jetta beeped all of the time, so anytime I hear I beep, I prepare for engine failure.  Or leaking coolant.  Or the epic "STOP" light.
And is it really necessary to put a life-like honking noise on the radio?  I panic thinking I'm having a near-death-car-crash experience that will hit me any second.

Oh don't you worry your little face off
It's just the damned radio commercial

I also have decided that I gravitate toward bloggys that have pictures.  If I don't know the person, I want to creep the person as much as I possibly can.  Pictures enable this creep-behavior.

With that being said.... if you decide to creep me you'll find a strange little redhead who has an affinity for crossing her eyes, doesn't have any tolerance for pain (or alcohol), and has only ever taken 1 kissy-face photo in her entire life (which clearly needs to be posted).

MacBook <3


1 comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!