Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pumpkins!

Aaron and I carved our first pumpkin!  I lovelovelove carving pumpkins! 

We decided to head to the store because Aaron wanted to get pumpkin carving tools.  I kept warning him how chintzy the pumpkin carving kits were and all I heard back was, "Ashley, they make stuff specifically for carving pumpkins."  Silly boy - never knew the good ol' kitchen knife trick.

Anyhow, we ended up buying a pumpkin carving SAW hahahaha.  Gosh he's such a boy.  "IT'S A SAW!!"  It was only $7 and it actually worked really well!!

Aaron drew our pumpkin for us.  I'm not really artistically inclined when it comes to carving pumpkins (see picture below):
(my artistic vision)

Thank goodness Aaron drew our pumpkin face :-) 


(me: "I love our pumpkin!"  Aaron: "Look honey!  Ibo loves him too...")

(I couldn't get a clear picture because it was so cold I was shivering)

No comments

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!