Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween!

I adore Halloween.  EVERY YEAR I have so much fun with my costumes.  Lina texted me the other day saying she was going to be hanging out with her mom (who is visiting the States from BOLIVIA) so she won't be doing anything for halloween, then she says, "Knowing you I'm sure you already have your costume made!"

Sad.

I don't.

There is no costume for me this year.  There is no Halloween for me this year.

I WAS GOING TO BE CUPID!  Now tell me that's not the cutest costume you have ever heard of.  I take GREAT PRIDE in my halloween costumes.

This year is different.  It's a sad Fall.  But I will make it a Happy Fall if it's the last thing I do!  Just... Halloween will be taking a hiatus this year. 

Just to show how much I love costumes....

 (I was a telatubby!!)




(Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!!)

(GINGERbread Man... buahahaha)

No comments

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!