Friday, August 13, 2010

Teefer Update

This is miserable. I ended up getting dry socket, so they stuffed my tooth-hole with the oil-of-clove-tastes-horrible thing that totally worked!

I got my stitches out yesterday, and I'm not sure if it's me being paranoid or not but it hurts again :-( Just my left one... my right is totally fine. I ate a bite of spinach dip yesterday and spent foreverrrr cleaning my tooth-hole with the syringe and I either really irritated it, I'm being paranoid, or I still have dry socket.

This blows. I'm such a baby!! It doesn't help that every time I even start to syringe out my tooth-hole I get nauseous and freaked out. I point and aim and HOPE I'm getting the right area.

YUCK!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!