Thursday, April 08, 2010

Nasty Thursdays


The MBA program is a Part Time program designed for business professionals who have decided to pursue their Masters.  This means:  Evening Classes.  So I'm the lucky girl who gets to attend class every Thursday from 5:30pm-9:45pm.  Yes, until 10 o'clock at night.  Last semester I had a 7-9:45pm class, however it wasn't as horrible/tedious because I didn't have a class before.  This semester, I have 2 classes back-to-back resulting in Cliff Bar dinners and fluttering eyelids.  I cannot wait for this semester to be over, and for the warm weather and summer to be here.  I am excited to wear shorts, roll my windows down, and soak in the Vitamin D!


The UNR MBA program was ranked number 21 in Business Week as best Part Time MBA.
Read Article

2 comments

  1. yes but little cray you will be so amazing with your MBA!!!

    Keep your eye on the prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you proud to be a part of such a prestigious university program? However, with all of the budget cuts, who knows how that will affect Nevada's ranking the next time around, haha.

    ReplyDelete

I lovelove comments! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and leave me a comment :-)

I respond to comments via email for those of you who have your email linked to your account.

If it's not linked, I'll respond on here. Thank you!